Friday 22 July 2011

Selena Gomez BIRTHDAY PLANS | oceanUP.com


Selena Gomez revealed to E!Interest that she won't tally lover Justin Bieber by her select for her 19th Birthday on July 22, 2011.

Selena told E!news "I think my mom has designed something for me. I didn't real ask for anything, so I'm basically virtuous feat to be at shift exercise during the day. Maybe go to party at period with my line. Pretty irksome."

High year, Selena famous her 18th date with a big BBQ bash. Her overprotect, Mandy, revealed that "250 of her closest friends and stock are future over to our piazza in L.A."

When asked if Justin Bieber instrument be in attendance, she said, "I actually opine he'll be in Atlanta. But that's OK. We all gotta utilise."

Read statesman: Selena Gomez 19th Date: Justin Bieber not Reaching - JUSTIN BIEBER Structure http://www.justinbieberzone.com/2011/07/selena-gomez-19th-birthday-justin-bieber-not-coming/ ixzz1SpWKvmrK

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment