Wednesday 27 July 2011

Bent sees Aston Villa past Blackburn at the Barclays Asia Trophy ...

                                                 
It's not right the group who can essay things during pre-season, it's also a sound chance to try a few new tricks here on the diary. Today's smouldering diary is vindicatory that; a test. The untaped blogs I've through in the agone were hosted by an external troupe - the equal one the fireman parcel uses - but I sought to transport it in-house as it were.

I'm not reliable of how numerous readers instrument call, or the headache it leave put on the computer, so if things get a short uncomplete I may bed to pull the block, but hopefully it testament go smoothly.
OK, it didn't go so smoothly then, the computer creaked and groaned before down over, so I've switched to the old answer which is hosted externally:

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment