Thursday 28 July 2011

[EVENT] Maple-News on Facebook and Twitter : Maple-News

                                                     
MapleSEA held a "Win a Fuckup to Korea" contend with the propulsion of the Aran league last November.
The contend was some winning a stumble to Southeasterly Choson to explore everything what Peninsula has to offer~
Not only Korea, but also the Nexon power.
Four winners were elite.
Occasionally I defect the Facebook of GMS and MapleSEA because sometimes there are new photos and aggregation on their profiles.
I already saw the "Won Our Trip to Korea!!! >w<" album a yoke days ago, but recently new photos of the Nexon state were uploaded.

I took a looking and saw unputdownable photos.  I'm actually envious of these tetrad winners. I real am.
Does anyone fuck them in proper chronicle? I'm really funny most what they heard. And did they get the seek to ask questions roughly succeeding aggregation? I greeting I could scuttlebutt to them. >.<!

Also does anyone bang when these pictures were assumed? Because on one of the photos I saw a defender with a depict of Lex, the newest superior fiend that was free in Tespia variant 1.2.300. (!)

I'm not accomplishment to stake the complete medium haha, but exclusive a few shots from the Nexon part.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment