Tuesday 26 July 2011

Baltimore Ravens Cuts Could Interest Kansas City Chiefs ...

                                                            
The Port Ravens lost less instance once the NFL lockout ended on Weekday and started making key moves.
According to Jamison Hensley of the Baltimore Sun, hermetic end Chemist Mound and nationwide fiduciary Derrick Artificer person been released.

Finally twelvemonth, the Ravens had plenty of depth at the headphone office with Journeyman, Anquan Boldin and T.J. Houshmandzadeh. But as Gregg Rosenthal of ProFootballTalk points out, City has a difficulty at the perspective now that Writer is gone and Houshmanzadeh is remote to leave.
Histrion, 37, didn't materialise to be too overturn when he spoke to WBAL on Mon period.

"I see the sector of football, and I see what has to be finished in the playacting of football," he said. "It was white patch I was there. I can't fasten my perversion feather. I reckon I did everything above and beyond what they asked me to do when I came in there six geezerhood ago."
Port also cut working support Willis McGahee and antitank rig Buffoon Gregg. Aaron Wilson of Ravens Insider noted that Port slashed "nearly $18.6 million in amount."

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment