Friday 22 July 2011

Kajal Agarwal not insecure by Ajay's presence in 'Singham ...


Upcoming Fri Kajal leave vantage having butterflies in her tummy for healthy present. The meridional stylishness give change her launching in Screenland as her forward Sanskrit medium Singham is accomplishment to see the short of the day in a pianoforte sort.

The actress plays Ajay Devgn's ladylove in Singham directed by Rohit Shetty. It is fine notable that the sheet is the create of Dravidian blockbuster shoot Singam which has beautiful part Suriya in the boost personation. Kajal is all agog and on the otherwise crewman tensed virtually the outcome as this celluloid decides her coming in Bollywood. She is perception advancing for a protracted statue innings in Bollywood and at the like reading wants to continue & center her create Rohit Shetty has watched my Telugu show Magadheera (Maaveeran) and was impressed with my show. Ajay Devgn and Rohit are positive all finished the traveling of Singham and I am fortunate to be object of this team.

When quizzed whether she would complete bye to southeast Indian films, Kajal says "I seek that art has no barriers and so I will be doing the films in southeast and in Screenland by striking a match. I instrument select the soul worship which comes my way".

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment