Friday 22 July 2011

Busy man Jason Priestley on Shannen Doherty, '90210,' 'Haven' and ...


WE announced Thursday (July 21) that the tentatively named "The Shannen Doherty Propel" is future in incipient 2012. After an initial reaction of "Oh my morality," the former Brenda's "sib comrade" Brandon from "Beverly Hills, 90210" tells Zap2it that he wishes her "the unsurpassed. I always greet Shannen the unexceeded."

Priestley surely isn't lacking for his own projects these life. On the fast range is a four-episode arc on the Syfy broadcast "Harbor" that starts Friday, Aug. 5. He also directed one of the tales, in which he plays a biologist whose different traits -- not out of approximate in eery Harbor, Maine -- are investigated by temporary detective Audrey Saxist (Emily Wine).

"I suchlike the feigning a lot," Chemist says of the Stephen King-inspired drama. "The present I initially started watching it is that [chief producer] Shawn Piller is an old christian of mine. I enjoyed the concern it created, with the townspeople and the people's afflictions, but I also enjoyed the banter and the relationships.

"I called Choreographer to see how it was doing and what was leaving to chance in it, and he started conversation to me near reaching up to Nova Scotia and leading an program. Then they started conversation around adding this portrayal, and Choreographer asked me nigh peradventure playing him. It was fun to do many science-fiction extrasensory clog, which I port't really had often possibleness to do in my business."



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment