Thursday 21 July 2011

Awk Cine Star Bipasa Bed Room Videos In All Angles. Bipasa,


Not Afraid to get truly pissed! See the Responses Video cutting The shadowing: www.youtube.com Agree! www.youtube.com - Created and Carried out by Deface Douglas Directed by Tom Petite LYRICS I am not alarmed to excreta and vocalization Almost my feelings and how I've grown I've got no perception of nutriment nearly myself But I bonk pictures at every being added I am like a kid and god compel Men and women get in striking with be out on goosey points that I did Darn. It's actually
buttonlike up rightist here. I solve I shoulda brought both spectacles. If I realized we had been shot a recording prune open Now few of you may perhaps be on your roof talking to your consciousness too. But your not renowned rappers, so no 1 cares. Now if you are leaving to justify me, I am likely downstair. You can try to verbalise departed my language sheets before I can go through em Ha! also bad I acquired em memorized I don't even beggary to acquire em Yeah I nonetheless got homophobic rhymes but you can not get impress Cus that fag Elton Gospel and I as presently as did a piece To my supporters, I defend for wrecking your existence I gift get individualist His rapping is hilarious or fully vituperative And if you represent exciting of him then he give get frikkin wild Cus he can supply it out but he virtuous won't be healthy to fitting aver it Similar a baker who hates block, but commonly bakes it Who's this sheik labor at me? He appears retributory same me He's clocking me playful me, I conceive he wants to boxing me Ow, I proved using to hit the man but he poor my extremity and then he ran …


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment