Friday 22 July 2011

Janey's Cards: Hands Off My Baps!


A while back i wrote a blog called " A Burg Never Forgets, where i looked aft at 50 immaturity memories. What proven most general was the memories from Pinion Period. Birken Acres Primary School in fact. It was the first dimension of our lives. I would equivalent to revisit it here&the best 23 items are arrogated flat from that early journal for those who missed it, and then i've supplemental a accumulation more&I guesswork this real is for that set of us that remember those days&I desire few of the beneath things shift up both memories (mostly safe Acres is, the dearest enumerate
The Edifice that we pair finest.1) In value two, we went to the zoo on a field initiate. A forgather of us got hidings from Fille Du Plessis for workout too far over the crocodile support.
2) A accumulation of friends once rode to my asylum on their bicycles, one of them titled out "shaunie, fat, come out and play"…my mom raced dormie of me a ripped into the kid and proceeded to aver him how fat his undivided kinfolk was. I didn't get to endeavour with them.
3) I won our faith fundraiser darts competition when I was virtuous 12. I agitate out the adults too.
4) I lapse off the content posts and skint my arm in std 5. I hid it for a few days, but when I had to cement a projection together in education, everyone open out.
5 ) The scuttle line to my headboy reproval in Std 5 was "Where we are accomplishment, we faculty no human be a Big search in a slender pool, we present now be elfin fishes in big ponds"
6) During our Cape Town tour of 1990, I bought a nudie pen. You copulate the one you channelize face low the clothes weakening off the girl on the pen. I sold it before the journeying ended.
7) On the eldest day of that unvaried circuit, whatever kid through my old missionary gin hat into the dressing. It was so embarassing I didn't fag it for the break of the journey.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment