Monday 25 July 2011

How To Make Truffled Egg Benedict | American Consumer News


                                                 
Lenny is in hump with runny foodstuff.  He loves runny eggs on everything from dish to salad.  I knew when I saw a instruction for Egg Hubby Salad, in the Jan supplying of Bon Appetit, that I would transmute the auspicious one!  It is a prolong on the tradition frisee salad that we make real often.
                                            
The foundation of the recipe consists of frisee, radishes, thinly sliced red onion and edamame which is then tossed with a morals vinaigrette of human oleoresin and olive oil.  I forgot the edamame so it was leftist out this reading around.

I was thrilled to translate that the concoction for the salad would be a artist hollandaise sauce.  I Hump hollandaise sauce that is braced dead - factual foodstuff, sweet maize juice and butter.  This instruction was definitely easier then the recipe I use as it titled for adding liquefied butter, which was gently whisked in, then it was heated over simmering nutrient.  The crease to this sauce was that you add City condiment at the really end.

After gently poaching eggs,  I ordered them on the bed of frisee, lightly drizzled it with the hollandaise sauce and crumbled tender pieces of prosciutto over the top.  The exclusive abstraction missing from this howling aliment was a bottleful of vino and a fresh and crusty baguette.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment