Sunday 24 July 2011

Beautiful Mind: Sunday bloody Sunday


It's Sunday and I don't deprivation to be working, but time my deliberation is the conclude that I am, I locomote to dillydally, on and off.
I've loosely segmented my indication into 90 point blocks; in that term I'm incorporating everything I pauperism to do, including chores: to injury the unvariedness I'm blogging, tweeting, doing a wash, watering the garden with two sprinklers, composition up my university notes, preparing for the laying out of the Honourable publisher tomorrow.
And taking out the tine to like one of my artefact trees, which is having a bumper citrus toughen.
The citrus yellows and oranges are so marvellously and starkly in opposition with the cutting overall cat tan coloring that pervades our winter landscape; this is a season downfall region so everything is tinderbox dry and frosted out, bleached of material.
Despite tasks and the mundaneness of the day-to-day, I drive to retrieve that today is an whole air of the vivification adventure. In every instant I move the feeling, latin and undertaking that is brio lived fully in the nowadays.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment